THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Say What?

I just got home from Girls Camp where I had a wonderful time being a leader to a group of girls- some of which also happened to be the ages of 2 of my boys-12 & 14. One afternoon a group of giggling 12 year olds came running up to me and said they were playing the game 'MASH' and it said they were going to marry my 12 yr. old son Chase when they grew up. I related this story to my boys when I got home (protecting the identities of the girls), and Corbin my 8 yr. old and very self confident child said, "Which ones said they were going to marry me?"
Carter, the 14 yr. old, said to Chase, "How do any of them even know who you are?"

3 comments:

Adam and Cristina Smith said...

that is totally hilarious!!

Jim said...

Oh, Chase is a cutie- what girl wouldn't notice him?!

Jill said...

12 year old girls are so funny. We had about the same conversation with girls at our girls camp. It doesn't help when our boys are so darn cute.