THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Oversize Load

My dad was in town this last Friday and Saturday and snapped this very flattering picture of me with his phone. Not only is it evidence of my state of pregnant belly, but it also says a lot about the state of my life. I feel sometimes like I have an OVERSIZE LOAD with all of the responsibilities of motherhood, church callings, being a wife, decorating jobs, pregnancy, etc. My Blog, which is also my method of record keeping for our family, has been a victim of my perceived oversize load. The more time passes, the more daunting the task of catching up seems. One thing I have learned is that time passes too quickly, kids grow up way too fast, and it's important to savor and treasure the details of life. I am re-dedicating myself to keeping a family record and am starting with the most recent events and working my way back to my blogpost announcing our new baby back on June 10th. So far, I've posted to mid- August and I'm feeling good about my momentum.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Wow- it looks like I have a lot of posts to catch up on... but I must say you are hardly an "oversize load". You look fabulous!!!

Jill said...

You do not look oversize! You look great! How far along are you? Are you going to find out what you are having? Boy or Girl? Keep blogging because I love to check in on your family once in a while.

Katie said...

By the way...you look so awesome! I'm flattered that Della keeps mistaking me for you in Spuds :) Your plate is very full, thanks for taking the time to help me with this little project and volunteer in Chloe's class. I love having you at preschool! Not too much longer and we'll be toting around carseats! yipee?!?