THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Big Brother. Little Brother.




Since everyone is always commenting on the resemblance of Cash and Chase, I thought it would be fun to take a few pictures. While trying to capture the similarity of their looks, I also wanted to capture the difference in their size.


My sister-in-law, Karin, gave me a great photographing your baby book. I am far from doing anything as cool as it's teaching, but wanted to try a couple of shots like I saw in the book.

2 comments:

Karin said...

These are awesome! It looks like Chase even enjoyed the photo shoot. Precious, creative shots- love the size contrast. Way to capture the moments!

Jan Hawkes said...

These are beautiful photos! I'm so glad you're doing this. They will be priceless treasures to both boys. Well done.