THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Contemporary Home







I have been working on a home and just finished it this weekend. It is a very contemporary design and has been a lot of fun. I will have more photos posted on my blog Interiors Redefined which can be linked through the sidebar of this blog. For the color scheme think of a Rocky Mtn. Chocolate Factory apple. A bright, crisp Granny Smith dipped in caramel, then dipped in dark chocoate and topped with a layer of creamy white chocolate and served up in a shiny foil wrapper. Voila!

3 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Is this the house that you got all the furniture for last month in Utah? It looks great. I will be ready to move in.... I guess in 5 more years.

Karin said...

I'm glad you posted these! SUCH an awesome house. Even better in person.

Jody said...

You are so talented. The house looks great. I wish I had an eye for design. What a gift!