THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cutest Hat





My friend Emily, who can add amazing seamstress to her list of talents, makes adorable hats, aprons, hair bows, & you name it...
In exchange for me helping decorate her office, she made a gorgeous hostess apron, a ton of great hair bows and this adorable hat for which she is making a matching dress. I can't wait! Her company is called ella bella bebe--bows, bling and baby things. The great thing about her products is that she makes them interchangable so that the bows/flowers can be used on hats, hairbands or just in the hair. I think Chloe looks adorable. I LOVE it!
Caleb is the most excited about the BYU hair bow. As every member returned home from school and work today, he ran to tell them about the BYU bow.


5 comments:

Ie Li said...

Cutest hat, cutest dress, cutest top, cutest girl. That pretty much sums it up.

Kimberly Hill said...

Katie, WOW how adorable is she...I can't beleive she is already one. Please let me know how you changed those pictures of her. Sure miss you guys, Grant would love to see Caleb soon.
Kim

Jan Hawkes said...

I agree that definitely gets the cutest hat award. And Chloe gets the cutest birthday girl award. Do I see some natural curl in her hair? Lucky girl! That's cute about Caleb getting excited for Chloe's cool accessories. He's great at validating his mom's interior designs too, isn't he? And he can hold his own with the big brothers as a sports fan and biker too. Quite a kid.

Karin said...

AWWWWWW!!!
Super darling. She is such a smiley one!
I still wanna go see Emily's stuff.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

All that stuff is amazing. I especially love the hat. Chloe looks thrilled with the accessories too!