THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Love, Lori Designs

Let me start this post by saying that Chloe is not an only child. I apologize upfront for posting all of these pictures. It's just that I bought this amazingly cute outfit that has tons of pieces to mix and match and I had to take pictures to show it off. My friend Emily's mom designs and makes these outfits. It has a reversible skirt, a top/dress, flare pants with ruffles, a reversible belt, a flower pin with bling, a hair bow, and a coordinating shirt.
FYI, I will be posting about my other sons wrestling matches. I must admit I do not find much joy in the singlets they wear. Who thought of those?!!


Here are the pants, shirt, and floral pin.


This is the shirt, belt, pin, and one side of the skirt
This is the other side of the skirt, and the other side of the belt.

This is the pants, shirt, belt and bow.



Here we have the top/dress, pants, shirt, and floral pin.

This is the top/dress, shirt, and the polka dot side of the skirt.


Needless to say the combinations are endless. Isn't Lori creative? She will be blogging about her things at www.loveloridesigns.blogspot.com. The other fabric combinations are to die for. However, I am partial to anything black and white.

6 comments:

Jody said...

She is a great little model for you! I love the pics with Chloe holding her purse....too cute! The outfits are so adorable....it makes me wish I had another little girl to dress up.

Larsen Family said...

These outfits are adorable! It looks like you're having FUN dressing Chloe! AND YOU SHOULD! Girl clothes are so fun and she is so cute! The combination of those two could be dangerous! :)

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Oh, wow! That is a really cool outfit(s). I love the black and white combo. Chloe is quite the model.

Karin said...

Um, yeah- definitely post-worthy. Soooo darling!

Annee said...

Very creative to have so many coordinating pieces. That's awesome. Chloe is to die for!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I love that combo and it's lucky I don't have any baby girls around anymore...my bank account would be in trouble buying every combo Lori offered! Thanks for sharing those cute photos.