THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Piggy Tails



Now that Chloe is on the move and can't sit still for 5 seconds, I've decided to try putting her hair in piggy tails. I have dreamed of this day for years and have luckily had little nieces let me do their hair in the meantime. Thank you Elizabeth, Emma and Ada. Watching Chloe run around opening cupboards & drawers, pull down books, and try to get in the toilet and dishwasher is all the cuter because she has piggy tails.

5 comments:

Melinda Hawkes said...

She is a cutie. Her smile is contagious. For Mabel we wish that the ponytails were contagious.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

it LOOKS LIKE THE PIGGY TAILS ARE CURLY. I ALWAYS THINK OF PONY TAIL AS ONE AND PIGGY AS TWO FOR SOME REASON.

Katie said...

That makes sense, I will change the title.

Karin said...

the piggy tails and smile--Adorable!!!

Jody said...

I remember the first time Eryn wore pigtails....I loved it! If I had a blog back then, I'd post it too. She looks adorable!