THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Chase's Ordination

Chase with Bro. Clark, Uncle Bridger, Uncle Jim, Dad, and Grandpa Hawkes. He was ordained a deacon before church so he was able to pass the sacrament.
Thanks to a supportive family for coming to support Chase on this important day in his life. Chase even made 4 dozen rolls from the Lion House recipe book for Sunday dinner with the family. They were delish! The family sits down together to enjoy Chase's rolls and some other food. We are grateful they came to visit and for Grandma taking these pictures to document the day.

4 comments:

Joella said...

Can you believe he is 12 already??Can't help but comment that your RS Room looks just like the one in Missouri. I almost feel like I am there. Joella

Jill said...

Congrats! That is a big step in a boys life. Getting the priesthood and seeing your boy pass the sacrament is really great. Looks like a fun family party. Did Chase make those beautiful rolls by himself. If so that is really
amazing!

Melinda Hawkes said...

Congratulations Chase! - On the ordination and the amazing dinner rolls.

Annee said...

It looks like such a fun family gathering. I can't believe how old your boys are getting! The passage of time is relentless. And Chase cooks?! I can't wait to have a 12 year-old boy who will cook.

P.S. I'm still laughing about the comment you left on Lisa's blog. It said something like:

"I don't even think white trashers know when their birthdays are."

A classic Katie quote. Seriously, where do you come up with this stuff.

P.P.S. I should just send you some of that fabric off of my bolt (when I buy it), and you can have fun making your own Taxi Tote. You sew, right?