THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Say What?

As I was driving in the car with the kids Saturday afternoon, Chloe was sandwiched between her brothers in the very back seat. Suddenly I hear her yelling, "Dangit! Dangit! Dangit!"
She paused briefly, and then added, "Oh, heck!" I quickly looked in the rearview mirror to see what was going on and she was holding Corbin's gameboy and vigorously shaking it as though she were involved in an intense game.

I know she has no clue how to even turn it on.
Oh my heck, these little ones do a dang good job copying the bigger ones, don't they?



3 comments:

Karin said...

Oh heck, look at that dang sweet face.

Jan Hawkes said...

It's all in the attitude and she is getting first things first. Cute story.

sarah said...

What a doll she is! With those sweet looks she's going to get away with everything!