THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 16, 2007

Great News!


I think Chloe is going to be an interior designer. She finds great delight in staring at window coverings, ceiling fans, light fixtures, and framed black and white photography.
Please don't burst my bubble and tell me that most infants have this in common.

The other morning I commented to Caleb, "Look at Chloe stare at the ceiling fan and smile at it-she loves it."
His response was, "That's because she thinks it's her husband."
I'm glad that my 4 and 1/2 yr. old thinks that when a female stares lovingly, smiling at something it indicates it must be her husband. After these 14 + years of marriage I still must be showing my love for Larry.

2 comments:

Karin said...

Interior Designer for sure! That way she can keep up the tradition of teaching Jimmy's girls a thing or two...

Kimberly Hill said...

Katie, look at Chloe's eyes, super cute! She will most definetly have her Mothers great touch. Sure missed you this weekend. Hope you had a good one