THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hospitalized

Sick little Chloe gets admitted to the hospital to get rehydrated and see what is the matter.

Caleb comes to cheer her up. He made her so happy.

"Whoa, Chloe, I can give you a makeover!" The playroom was stocked with toys. You know he's a great brother when he is willing to play with his sis and play make-up while surrounded by trucks, gameboy, and legos.

"Yes, this lipstick definitely goes with your gown. "

Caleb treats Anna to a makeover in the hospital playroom. It was the St. Luke's Med Spa.

Chloe can contort her face whether she is actually playing the game or not. She loved having her big brothers there to visit her and help pass the time.
Aunt Karin, Lizzy and Anna brought so much joy to Chloe with their visit and bubble gun present. If your child is ever hospitalized the bubble gun works wonders to bring a smile. "Thanks ladies for cheering me up."
Today Chloe got to go home. She was so happy to be snuggled into her car seat and on her way out of the hospital. "I've been treated for pneumonia and tested for everything else. The tests came back normal so if I can keep fluid in my system, I should be able to stay home. "

2 comments:

Karin said...

I could not believe how delighted Chloe was to see visitors! Obviously on the mend. I was surprised she still had to stay one more night.
What a great sport Caleb is.

and good thing they label the gown St. Lukes- or you just might be tempted to stash one away...

Jill said...

That broken arm made me sick, Yuck! Looks like a great time in Preston and Logan. That temple is beautiful and historic. Fun family times.