THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

10 things that make me smile


Today's 10 on Tuesday:

1. The sight of my children sleeping peacefully.
2. The accomplishments and successes (big or small) of my children.
3. A clean house.
4. Good humor.
5. Chloe singing and dancing and the way she tries to vibrato her voice and do back arches.
6. Larry playing ball with the boys.
7. Summer drives through the canyon with the windows rolled down and good music cranked.
8. Skiing down a powdery slope.
Hearing the following:
9. "Mom, thanks."
10. " I love you."

5 comments:

Laura/Bridger said...

I think we posted within a few minutes of each other. Nice list. I love to see my kids do those things too. And it's been very nice driving with the windows down lately.

Jan Hawkes said...

Wow. I think you've covered all five senses with this list. Well, that is if Good Humor means you smile when the ice cream vendor drives his cart by in the summer. From this list, it looks like you do a lot of smiling.

Katie said...

See, it's good humor like that 'Good Humor' comment that puts a smile on my face. Very Punny, mom.

Becky Noftle said...

All smileable things. Don't forget to add to that children sleeping one--"all night in their own bed"!

Katie said...

Yeah, except I can't add that because it hasn't exactly happened yet. Well, for the 3 oldest it has.