THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

10 words people would use to describe me


10 on Tuesday
Here's my list:
1. independent (not in the political sense)
2. opinionated
3. witty
4. creative
5. artistic
6. sarcastic
7. compassionate
8. perfectionist
9. busy
10. organized

Here's the list from my kids and husband (I was curious as to what they would say):
1. loyal (Corbin)
2. pretty (Caleb)
3. nice (Caleb)
4. helpful (Corbin)
5. happy (Corbin)
6. busy (Caleb)
7. weird (Carter)
8. not punctual (Carter)
9. beautiful (Larry)
10. creative (Larry)

I think this is reflective of their ages. Carter's crack me up. It is always humbling to ask your teenager words to describe you. I should have known better. Chase was asleep on the couch sick with the stomach flu when I asked them, so he was unable to give an answer.

3 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

I like your two lists. Clever way to get your family involved in blogging. It's fun to see their perspectives and yours. Sorry to hear that Chase is sick. Hopefully it doesn't last more than 24 hours.

Laura said...

Great list. Carter's are funny, at least the others are more than sweet enough to make up for them. I definitely see them as being reflective of their ages too (busy/weird).

Becky Noftle said...

Can I add "neighbor" to your list?