THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Craziness!

RiverHeights Master Bedroom
Messina Meadows Kitchen
Paramount Great Room

The past 3 weeks have been crazy! The Ada County Parade of Homes starts this Saturday, May 1st, and I decorated 3 homes. I did one per week over the past 3 weeks. I am exhausted! I also spec'd the interiors on 3 more--tile, carpet, paint, wallpaper, cabinetry, lighting, etc.
It's been fun. If you want to check out some of the pictures I took, go to my other blog www.interiorsredefined.blogspot.com to see them--link in on my sidebar. Or, even better go see them in person. The Parade is free this year.

3 comments:

Emily C. said...

Man you're awesome! I can't wait to see them in person...did you get my message? Are we on for a parade double-date next weekend? We realized we couldn't go this weekend anyway because it's Stake Conference...and those brownies we're awesome, by the way. My mouth thanks you...my new muffin-top does not!

Unknown said...

Looking good. The grays, browns, crisp whites have a classic Ralph Lauren-ish look to me. Hope we can get to the fair!

Katie said...

Emily, Not sure if Larry will be home, but I am in if you don't mind a 3rd wheel. You've got a lot of brownie eating to fill in that concave space and turn it into a muffin top. Kickboxing is calling my name. I am the official muffin mom.