THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

10 things I do in a day

1. I do multiple loads of this--each and every day.

2. This is how I try to make sure we end each day. 3. I go out in the morning before the kids are awake, in my pjs, to water these.


4. I spend too much time on this and my computer.


5. I am providing things (like pictured below) all throughout the day for my growing kids with endless appetites.


6. Since its summer, we seem to go here a lot.


7. I spend a lot of time trying to make expressions like these not appear (see #4 & #5).

8. I spend a lot of time looking at, coordinating, and talking to people about things like this.

9. I spend a lot of time chasing, dressing, laughing at, feeding, & entertaining this little someone.

10. I drive to alot of athletic events and lessons. Currently it is tennis lessons for Corbin and Caleb.


2 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Laundry, I mean come on--they can build a bionic man and woman (I know they can because I had the Barbies of them) and they can't build a laundry room that will run itself?

Jan Hawkes said...

I am impressed with the serving forms of those two tennis players, not to mention the photography. Fun list and images.