THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 25, 2010

LOL

This afternoon I got into the car ready to leave with the boys, when Caleb (who just finished 1st grade) asks me, "Mom, what age is puberty?"
Completely taken back, I replied, "I don't know. Probably around 13 or 14."
Corbin chimes in with, "Well, a kid in my class went through puberty."
Since Corbin just completed 4th grade, this comment really caught me off guard and I questioned, "Really? In 4th grade a kid has gone through puberty?"
To which he replied, "Yeah. Twice."

2 comments:

Becky Noftle said...

Good title because I am Laughing out loud. I remember in Jr. High someone asked me if I was a Virgin and I relplied that I didn't know I had to go home and ask my Mom---I thought Virgin was a place, like are you Scandanavian or Scottish!

just a mom with a camera said...

so funny!! lynn and i are both laughing out loud right now!