THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Testosterone Increase




Introducing a little more pink into our household has caused the testosterone levels to peak. Since Chloe's birth, football, guns, motorcycles, basketball and wrestling have increased at unbelievable rates. While these activities did exist in our household previously, they are now dominating everything we do. Were these activities being repressed out of sensitivity to me, the lonely female in the family? I guess that now I have someone to do hair, paint nails, watch Nora Ephron movies, and go to the mall with, the manly men are here to stay!

5 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

Great photos here. The timing on the shutter release for Caleb's kick is awesome. I appreciate the photo of Carter wrestling since we couldn't be there for his match. What was Chase shooting? I'm assuming you have run out of pumpkins by now. I have no problem with a teacher who prays often, but please tell me she wasn't educated in Utah.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Now I am just waiting to hear when you get a dog.

Katie said...

That'll be the day.

Karin said...

Is that Carter wrestling? Does this mean football season is over or did he switch?

Katie said...

Football is over and we're now half way through wrestling.