THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Thirteen Years Ago...

Thirteen Years ago Chase was born and Carter was almost turning two. Ten years ago they were willing to dress up and pose like this for a birthday photo.
Wow, how time flies. Here they are now-- both teenagers. Both with bigger feet and hands than me. No longer mistaken for me when they answer the phone. No longer able to get math homework assistance from me. Not the slightest bit interested in lightsabers, or action figures for birthday presents. Both are amazing sons and big brothers. I am recognizing that the time I will have them living with me in my home is rapidly decreasing. They are turning from little boys into men. I love them. I am extremely proud of them. I cherish every memory we have made together. Thanks for all that you have taught me. I love being your mom.
Happy 13th and 15th, Carter and Chase!


2 comments:

Laura said...

Time has flown by. I still have a hard time believing Carter is in High School, and that Chase isn't too far behind. Happy Birthday!

Karin said...

We sure look up to our big cousins! Nice tribute -love the honesty regarding math, too;)