THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Trophies

Trophy Speller:
Corbin shows off the trophy he won as the second place speller in his school spelling bee. He will never forget that petticoat is not spelled pedicoat.

Trophy Hunter:
Larry shows off his trophy coyote. He couldn't resist the call of the wild the other night and went out with his brother for a 3 hour coyote hunt. I awoke the next morning to see this picture that he texted me. Does anybody have a good coyote recipe? Joking.

4 comments:

Karin said...

And posted by a trophy wife.
Way to go, Corbin! That is an impressive title to hold!
Jimmy was very excited to see this picture on his phone.

Katie said...

Nice. Thanks Karin. I owe you one.
Is Jimmy planning to come up with Jamers for the Coyote Derby? I know Caleb and Larry would love it. I believe Dave is coming.
Nothing like adding coyote jerky to the food storage.

Jim said...

We'll be there if you can guarantee some stew!
still finalizing plans, but yes, Jamers and I would love to come for a visit.

Ie Li said...

That is one picture that I'll never be able to take of Steve.