THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Larry's tag (and I'm so excited about it).

1. I have a hard time telling things about myself.
2. I don't understand "Blog." I guess the term "Journal" is just too Old School. But then again, isn't Old School kind of hip? This sort of confusion seems to be quite common in my life. I put blogging right up there with text messaging - I don't understand either one.
3. Although I don't consider myself a redneck, I have many redneck tendencies - dirt bikes, construction, guns, an incredible woman that stays with me even though I have redneck tendencies and yes, I own and wear a pair of wranglers. That being said, I think most rednecks probably don't consider themselves rednecks.
4. Another thing I don't understand is on-line gaming. Is that what this tag thing is? I loved tag as a kid but it seemed so simple then, it was rather easy to pick out the weakest link and try and tag that person - hey, is that what's going on here?
5. This is the point where 1. really comes into play. Perhaps I will just go and play with my kids. As often as possible, I try and brainwash them into not being selfish, confused, redneck, weak links like myself (except maybe a little redneck). I want them to dream big and shoot bigger in order to reach their full potential - I like that.
6. My body just isn't performing like it did a decade ago, but my mind tells me it can. I won't let this stop me from working hard & playing hard, but at the end of the day the aches and pains don't let me forget my age. Luckily, I am able to find solace in a bowl of ice-cream, or two .

2 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

Very nice!. He did it. And it probably isn't one of the things that will cause him aches and pains at the end of the day. Great list. Well said.

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Hey,that was exciting! I enjoyed getting to know my redneck bro-in-law a little better. Don't rednecks tend to wear really cool mustaches? I think this is the perfect place for the photo to be posted of Larry enjoying that bowl or is it carton of ice cream.