THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tagged

My sister Lisa "tagged"me. Here are the rules of being "tagged":
a. Each player must list 6 facts/habits about themselves.
b. At the end of the post the player then tags 6 people and posts their names then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged & asks them to read your blog for these rules.

About me:
1. I love to design. I enjoy designing a multitude of things, but especially homes. I enjoy the planning, architectural details and the decorating. it is especially fulfilling seeing the ideas implemented and the finished product come together.
2. I love being a mom. I have a brand new little one, and I am reminded how fun and exhausting new babies are. It has been neat for me to see the differences in raising kids 1 month, 4 years, 7 years, 10 years and 12 years. I am trying to appreciate each moment with all of them because time flies too quickly.
3. I love cinnamon bears. I eat them every day. When I was in Utah over conference weekend I couldn't find any convenience stores with them. I am grateful they haven't become extinct in Idaho.
4. I love PBS. It is my favorite channel. I like to watch the Charlie Rose show--which drives Larry crazy, because he can't stand it. I also love Frontline, Nature and The Royals. The Ken Burn's War series has been interesting, too.
5. I am a talk radio junkie. I listen to Dennis Miller, Sean Hannity (sparingly), Glenn Beck, and Mark Levine in bits and pieces as I am driving kids around and running errands. This is a sign of getting old, because it would drive me NUTS to ride with my dad and have the radio always be on KSL. Now my kids complain to me about it.
6.I'm enjoying this blogging thing. Although I am the last one to jump on the bandwagon in my family, I think this is really fun. I love checking out everyone's blogs and look forward to the new posts.

I am taggimg Melinda, Karin, Nate, Haley, my Dad, & Bridger.

2 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

Katie, I love what you have written for your tag. Well said and insightful.

This is to inform Larry, Carter and Chase that they have been tagged. To find out what that means, they can go to my blog (or yours or Lisa's.) I look forward to reading what you guys write on your tags!

Bishop Hawkes said...

Corbin and Caleb -- you just got tagged. Have fun.