THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Tagged!-The 4 C Sons

Caleb:
1. I love my pre-school, Cloverdale Christian Academy.
2. My favorite food is cheese and pepperoni pizza from Little Caesar's Hot and Ready.
3. I love learning to write my letters.
4. I love to play football. I am the quarterback on the Boise State Broncos.
5. I love watching Surf's Up. Big Z is the coolest guy on it.
6. I like playing with airplanes and I am going to be a jet pilot for Halloween. My favorite airplanes are F-16's and an A-10.

Corbin:
1. I love to play football at school with my friends and at home with my family.
2. My favorite game is Star Wars Battlefront 1.
3. My favorite subject in 2nd grade is Math,and I'm on level i.
4. I love to draw pictures of army guys and football.
5. I like to read and am reading The Roar of the Crowd.
6.I like to play soccer and I'm very good.

Chase:
1. I love to draw and do art projects.
2. I like to read and am reading Swiss Family Robinson, but my favorite book is Eragon.
3. I play the viola.
4. I like riding my bike.
5. I like to play football.
6. I want to be an artist when I grow up.

Carter:
1. I like playing football.
2. I am on wrestling at Heritage Middle School.
3. I play the saxophone in the school band.
4. My favorite shows are 24, The Unit, and The Office.
5. I like riding motorcycles and shooting guns.
6. I like holding my little sister Chloe.

3 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

I can't believe how fast football has become such a big part of the family. Pretty cute that Chloe made in on Carter's list.

Karin said...

Those 4 boys are all unique and have individual interests, but it's also fun that they share similar interests, too. I LOVED watching Carter and Corbin interact when we were up there- more budy/mentor-ish than bully big-bro/annoying little bro. Brothers have a special bond.
oh, and you can update our link - www.soaringsohigh.blogspot.com

Jan Hawkes said...

Fun! I'm so glad you guys took the time to do this. You'll have to do it again in a year and see how much you've changed. I like to see Larry's list. He got tagged too! Maybe he can just dictate his list to someone and they can type it in for him. Good job!