THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

What a great way to spend a Friday

The family with Grandpa and Aunt Haley in front of the entrance.

Last week Larry told us he needed to make a quick trip to Utah on Friday. I checked into the Draper Temple Open House reservations to see that we would be able to get tickets for Friday--something that wasn't possible for any weekends before it opened and was dedicated. We felt justified in having the boys skip school and made the drive down with Larry. It was beautiful! When I was a little girl probably between Chase and Corbin's ages, I went to the Jordan River Temple Open House. It had a powerful impact on me and I decided that was where I wanted to be married some day. Larry and I ended up being married there.

2 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Neat that you boys could go.

Jill said...

That is a beautiful temple. What an experience for your family. Looks cold though.