THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

What would you do in this situation?

You pull up to the drive-thru to order a grilled chicken sandwich then proceed to the pick-up and pay window. The employee that greets you has a name tag on that states his name and title. It reads: Manager. You pay, he steps back to retrieve your food and you hear him yell to the back, "Oops!... Five second rule."
So, what would you do in this situation?
It happened to me and luckily a different employeecame to the window after a few minutes to tell me that my chicken had been dropped on the ground and it would be a ten minute wait unless I was willing to take crispy. Why is that guy the manager?

4 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

that is disgusting. i had a similar plight around christmas. i asked for a sample of cheese. the lady wiped her nose with her hand then proceeded to hand me the sample with that same hand.

Jan Hawkes said...

I had a similarly gross experience in an old, poor section of SLC. A garbage can was standing a few feet past the drive-up window and as I drove past it, I dropped my sandwich into the can and drove off. I was just grateful I saw the offense. I vowed I would not be buying food in that part of town again.

ammon & Kim Riggs said...

Yuck! I hear free food! Hey I was just wondering if your sister-in-law liked her necklace? It was so fun see you. -kim

Jill said...

At least he yelled 5 second rule. What if he dropped it and was quite and then gave it to you. That is scary!! We have no idea what we are eating. I guess none of us have died yet from eating out.