THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Clearance Sale Fabric


Our JoAnn Fabrics is moving to a new, bigger location and has put the remaining inventory at their old store 70% off. Friday, since all of the kids were finally back at school, Chloe and I ran to see what they might have left? I came across this adorable 'flip-flop' print, hot pink ball fringe, and lime ric-rac and couldn't resist.

Today after church I broke out the sewing machine and whipped up this sundress, head scarf, matching doll dress and diaper bag for Chloe. The flip flops were at baby Gap for $4.50 (sweet find). Now all we need is some sunshine.


To my sisters and sisters-in-law, be expecting packages to show up for your little girls. There was a minimum 5 yd. purchase on the fabric and trim.




6 comments:

Emily C. said...

Way to go friend! And what a cute and cooperative little model you have there!

Hey, I was going to show you how "with it" I am by wishing you Happy Birthday on your actually birthday (I know, it blows your mind, right) but since I hear you'll be in MAUI (Whoo hoooo!) I'll just have to pass on my birthday best-wishes early I guess! Soak up all the sunshine you can, my friend! Because it's gonna be clouds clouds clouds here for us (and that somehow makes the trip even better, doesn't it?)!

Karin said...

Um, DARLING!!! So THIS is what you were sewing away at today, huh? Even Chloe the doll got one? Too cute! The material, ribbon, fringe- all so fun. Perfect for this upcoming week!

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Those are about the cutest thing I have ever seen. I am anxiously checking my mailbox everyday.

Jill said...

What a great mom! I use to sew for Katie when she was little. I haven't much with the other girls. She looks darling in her matching dress with her baby.

Christa said...

How would it be to have such talent! You amaze me! Can we be adopted?

Zarebski said...

Great choice of fabric... Joann Fabrics is my favorite store!! Her dress is looking so nice!!