THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Penalty!

Three different boys. Three different teams. Three different games. Three different fields.

All on the same day. All at the same time.

Flag football is here. Practices are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Corbin's starts at 5 at one park. Chase and Caleb go at 5:30 and are both at different parks than Corbin and each other. Pick up for both Caleb and Corbin is at 6:30 and then Chase is at 7:00. I sure am glad gas prices went down. On game day, Larry and I took turns at each field running back and forth to catch a little of each game. Luckily Corbin's and Chase's fields were back to back. I stood in the space between them so I could easily look one way and the other to see their games. The head of the football program came and asked me to move out of that area because it wasn't designated for spectators. Really?
It's a good thing its flag football because I was ready to tackle him.





0 comments: