THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Another Year Older...

If you have to get older, then I highly recommend doing it in Maui. Chloe and I tagged along with my parents and little sister on their trip. It was very gracious of them to let us come along and they showed us a fabulous time. We are extremely grateful for their hospitality.

Chloe was so thrilled to see her daddy and brothers after our week away. Larry helps her try on her new hula outfit.

The highlight of the trip was getting to hang out with my little sister Haley. She was born after I was married so I didn't get the privilege of living with her. She is awesome and I had so much fun hanging out with her. If other teenagers are even a fraction as amazing as her, our future is bright. She is sweet, genuine, caring and has a hilarious sense of humor. Haley, you are my new favorite thing.
Haley, Chloe and I hung out at the pool absorbed some rays, and got a little reading time in.
Our last day in Hawaii we took a nice walk along the beach and enjoyed watching for whales to surface. It was amazing.
I love this picture I snapped of my Mom and Dad before they headed out to dinner. My dad received his 17th Master's Circle award. An honor bestowed on few for their success throughout the year. He has received the most of anyone in his company-- ever. Way to go, Dad. You always tell me that you are a legend, but after interacting with some of your colleagues, I realized that you really are! ;)
Thanks to Dad, Mom and Haley for showing us a great time.

Chloe and I in front of our home away from home for the week. Now we have to go back to making our own beds. It was nice while it lasted.

Larry baked and decorated a beautiful birthday cake and he and the boys videotaped themselves singing to me and eating cake. Thanks for holding down the fort so I could go on the trip, Larry. I can't wait to someday go with our whole family. I'm even willing to get older if it means going back.






4 comments:

Karin said...

Glad it was a successfully enjoyable trip! Yeah, that is a great shot of your parents-
Anna snuck in on my lap and has been enjoying these pictures of "KT & Co-E". When do WE get to celebrate your big day?

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Cute pictures. Chloe looks darling. Happy Birthday.

Jill said...

Hawaii what a beautiful place! We have never been, but maybe when the little girls get older. Your parents look so nice, your sister looks nothing like you. Glad you got out of the snow and enjoyed some rays. Happy Birthday!

Adam and Cristina Smith said...

Happy Late Birthday! That is one of the best ways to spend a birthday, that's for sure. :)