THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 20, 2009

I'm walking on sunshine...

Spring Break was kicked off this afternoon. The weather was in complete cooperation. WOO! HOO!
Chloe finds Chase's stunts quite hair raising. Carter shoots hoops under a beautiful blue sky.
Caleb has been aching to get this Christmas present outside on a more consistent basis.
Today was perfect for a bike ride.
No more boredom sitting inside--just boardin' out in the sunshine.

My visiting teacher stopped by with this pot of beautiful primrose. I sat in my patio chair on the back lawn, watched my kids joyfully play and read my new magazines that arrived today. They were full of spring fashions, Easter craft projects, and planting guides. I savored every second outside and feel invigorated and inspired.
Are those popcorn kernels popping out on the trees? Popcorn will be popping soon.
Chloe threw off her cardigan and basked in the sun showing off her pretty spring dress.
...and don't it FEEL GOOD?!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

It looks like summer there in Idaho! I am happy it is warming up for you and sad it is getting HOTTER for me. I think your family is great and it is fun to see what you are doing each week.

Katie said...

When we were outside today the kids were saying, "This is just like Christmas weather when we lived in Arizona." I thought that was cute.

Karin said...

That weather is SO inviting! You've become quite the photographer- great pix!