THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Wii are Family

Hopefully the saying, "The family that plays together, stays together" applies to families that play wii together.
While video games have proven to be a negative force in our home in the past, I gave in to letting the Wii in because of the Wii Fit and my need for it. Of course, I haven't actually used it yet, although it has been put to good use by everyone else.

Larry and Chloe try out the Wii Fit Step aerobics. Larry did several of the activities and reported being sore the next day. It must really work. Since he is already fit, we may need to monitor its results on me. I guess I will actually need to use it.

Carter gets in a little hunting on the Cabela's Hunting game before going to bed. It's nice because you can hunt for big game from the comfort of your couch, and then go climb into a warm bed--no camo nor tent needed. The plus side for me is no carcass hanging in the garage and no deer meat to cook.

Chase is the King of hula hooping.
Look at that kid go.






0 comments: