THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The 10 Things I Love about Spring

1. Little girls white sandals. Once they show up on the store shelves, you know Spring is on it's way.

2. Daffodils. Nothing says spring to me like bright yellow daffodils poking their way up through once frozen ground. 3. Spring showers. While I am typing this, it is raining outside and helping the flowers to bloom, and the grass to turn green.


4. The sound of birds chirping. This sound always puts me in a good mood. 5. The beauty of the grass turning back to green.


6. New Life.


7. General Conference. Renews my commitments, teaches me, and inspires me to be better.

8. Blossoms popping out on the trees. I grew up with a cherry orchard behind my house. Even though I had unbearable allergies, I loved the blossoms.


9. Easter. Remembering the life and ressurection of the Savior. Celebrating and having a special day full of family traditions.

10. A return of bright, cheery colors. Everywhere you go it's vibrant pink, blue, green, yellow...

3 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

I love your choice of photos! The beautiful colors totally bring home the point of your text. Spring is grand.

Ie Li said...

Your photos are beautiful. I'm sure your home is looking beautifully springy right now.

Laura said...

I've been so excited to see all of the new little buds forming on the trees and bushes, and seeing my neighbors daffodils pop up and bloom. Warm weather has been greatly missed. I love all the change that happens this time of year. Nice list.