THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Little Red Motorcyle


Tonight Caleb was playing with his toy motorcycles. I picked up the little red one and started pushing it around.
"Who rides a red motorcycle?" I asked, "Is it Travis Pastrana?"
"No, he rides a yellow one," Caleb replied.
"Oh. Is it Ricky Carmichael?" I asked.
"No. He has yellow, too. Plus, he doesn't jump," was his matter-of-fact response.
Okay, so I'm getting pretty impressed and amused with Caleb's knowledge. Of course I have no idea of its accuracy, but I decide to stump him.
"So, does Tony Hawk have a red one?"
"MOM, he's a skateboarder."
DUH! I did know that.
"How about Rocky Balboa?"
"WRESTLER. In a movie."
"What about Aronold Schwarznegger? Is it him?" I inquire.
"Mom, Arnold Schwarznegger? Arnold Schwarznegger invented KFC."
Then he paused for a minute and asked, "Did Ronald Reagan ride a motorcycle?"

2 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

I love how your kids can bring politicians into any conversation. What kind of boot camp are you running over there?


Caleb is darling. I can just imagine him saying that in his cute little voice. He is such a talker.

Ie Li said...

That is hilarious. Thanks for sharing.