THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Coolness Factor

Carter has been telling me that none of his jeans fit any more and he needs some new ones. However, I am told to be careful when picking them out to make sure to get the right style. At one point I was told that "I still think the Gap is cool." Okay, so it's not? Seriously?

Then tonight as I'm getting dinner ready, Carter put his ipod on the dock so everyone could rock out to the Black Eyed Peas. How can you not get down to the beat on those songs? Caleb looks over at me and says,"Whoa. How are you doing that with your feet?"
I glance down.
"This?" I do the move a few more times . "I don't know," I say, suppressing my smile that I might actually have a cool dance move.
"Mom, that's so cool. Could Michael Jackson do that?"

Sweet.
Cool moves-- in my Gap jeans. So what if Carter & Chase were rolling their eyes and shaking their heads in embarrassment?

2 comments:

Karin said...

I seriously LOVE Caleb's comments!!! He cracks me up!

Joella said...

I feel like we live in identical households. Isn't it fun? We don't even have Gap anymore.