THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

" Let me get this straight. Once a year I let my mom dress me up, then go outside with a bucket and get absurd amounts of candy? Works for me."


There must not have been much trickin' beacause there sure were a lot of treats!


, Uncle Bridger (aka Laveranues Coles as a Jet), a ninja, a middle school wrestler, dracula, a rugby player, a witch and a black cat get ready to go out for some trick-or -treating.

This is a pretty spooky bunch!

Edward, you've got nothing on this guy.

Happy Halloween!







2 comments:

Laura said...

I didn't recognize Caleb with all of that dark hair! My kids had a blast. Thanks for posting.

Karin said...

WISH WE COULD'VE JOINED YOU! I'M SAD WE DIDN'T EVEN GET A PICTURE OF CALEB 'n JAMES TOGETHER.
CHLOE IS A DARLING WITCH!
-BUT MY-OH-MY SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE CHASE THAN EVER!