THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Candy

Easter Candy has never been too big a temptation. Aside from the malted eggs that make lipstick colors when you lick them, I don't really care for marshamallow peeps, regular jelly beans, hollowed out chocolate bunnies, or Cadbury creme eggs (although I love the concept).




















However, someone got the bright idea a few years ago to invent Starburst & Jolly Rancher flavored jelly beans. There's not one black licorice bean in the pack. These have caused me some problems this year because I know where I hid the Easter candy!

3 comments:

Melinda Hawkes said...

It seems that you have identified a market opportunity: easter candy that people actually want to eat. I am confident that your flair for tasty culinary concoctions could produce the perfect treat. Hey, maybe even something pina colada?

Karin said...

I agree -Starburst jellybeans are the only ones worth eating, and I can definitely do without Cadbury creme eggs, but Cadbury Mini Eggs are arguably THE BEST holiday candy out there.

Katie said...

Are those the malted ones, or chocolate with a hard outer shell?