THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh, what a day it's been.


After a not so great night of sleeping with 2 sick little coughing machines, I woke up to find a teenager with a fever and severe congestion. I asked him if I could leave the babies sleeping while I ran to Walgreen's to get some humidifier parts we needed. Well, I pull out of the garage as the radio announcer reccomends not going out onto the roads unless you have to. I figure that I have to. I put the car in 4Wheel drive, brave the snowy streets and then pull up to Walgreen's to discover that I didn't bring my wallet. Nice. So, I head back home, check to make sure the babies are still sleeping, grab my wallet and head back out. This time, as I'm rounding the corner at the less traveled portion of my subdivision (a shortcut to Walgreen's), my car locks up and I start sliding into the light post and mailbox post. BAM! I hit the mailbox post. Now, I have a nice dent in the front of my car. Yeah, I'm still going to go to Walgreen's. As soon as I get in there, my cell phone rings and it's Carter with a screaming little Chloe in the background.

0 comments: