THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Random Pictures

Chloe got all dressed up as a cheerleader for Chase's party, but then she fell asleep. We got this cute picture after the guests left.
Chase took this picture of me. I was cleaning up and there were a couple of doughnuts left. I figured if I played around it would keep me from eating them. One of the party favors was Big League Chew gum. Man, that stuff is good for blowing BIG bubbles. This one is so whimpy compared to ones I was blowing.
Chase enjoyed playing with a cool remote, twisting-turning vehicle that lights up. You can't see that Chloe is sitting in her Excersaucer just beneath where I am taking the photo being thoroughly entertained by the action.

I get all kinds of comments about how much the kids look just like Larry. However, once in awhile I'm told that Chase looks like me. We took this picture of ourselves, and I can see the resemblance. What do you think?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Laura/Bridger said...

I'm glad you were able to finally download the pictures. Looks like you all had a good time. Cool cake. I do see a resemblance between you and Chase, and Chloe too. I'm impressed with your bubble blowing skills. I've been sneaking a little from Jayden's pack and haven't had much success. But it's kind of funny when Hazel mimics my chomping sound, especially when I don't realize I'm doing it.

sarah said...

He does look like you there! Looks like a fun party.

Karin said...

Yeah, I see a resemblance... what an honor for Chase:) Laura- I guess I need to be easier on Jimmy and his gum chomping. If it's a Hawkes trait, perhaps it is harder to overcome than I've realized. Something we're working on... Kudos to Hazel for pointing it out in a cute, discrete manner...

Annee said...

He's got your chin!