THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

10 Things I Love About My Life

1. My marriage. Here we are walking into the temple almost 17 years ago. Whoa.

2. My Family. I love every second I get to spend with them. They bring me the greatest happiness.



3.Having a little girl. She makes me smile every day. I love how girly she is. I love dressing her, talking about princesses and watching her dance and sing. 4. Having 4 boys. Watching them in their athletics and all of the things that they love that are so boyish brings me joy.


5. My brothers and sisters and parents. I admire them and it makes me happy to interact and talk with them.


6. My nieces and nephews. They are so cute! I am so happy to read about them on their parents blogs and any chance I get to see them. I love that my kids love their cousins and have good relationships with all of them.

7. I love living close to a temple. Also, knowing the blessings that come to me by being married in the temple.
8. Knowing that my husband loves what he is doing. I also love that he can provide for our family doing something he loves.


9. Expressing myself creatively. I love design and any chance I get to dream up and create something.
10. My home. It is my refuge from the world. I love expressing myself in it, welcoming my family and friends into it, and the way I feel when I am going to bed at night knowing my children are tucked safely into their beds in it.

4 comments:

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Great post. We have wonderful lives with so much and so many to love.

Jan Hawkes said...

Your list is very touching and brought moisture to my eyes. It's so sweet and expressive. Love the photos too - they are worth another 1000 words each. Thanks for posting.

Karin said...

I can't believe you made time for blogging with the busy morning you no doubt had! We need to get together. Especially now that we can throw all of the kids outside.

Laura said...

Was that your and Larry's first car? Time passes too quickly. I like your list. Its fun to see those photos.