THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 5, 2010

Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk


Even if the milk was spilled at 11:30 pm because your 2 year old, who should have been in bed for hours by then, throws a fit wanting cereal and once you give it to her proceeds to throw the bowl and all the contents across the room?
Then, as you clean it up and go to put the milk soaked towels in the washing machine realize that your washing machine has been crying, too. Washing machine tears are all over the floor in the laundry room.
Thank you blog for letting me cry on your shoulder. The other shoulder I would usually cry on is driving a big tractor on a farm right now.

3 comments:

Karin said...

Awww, Katie you can cry on my shoulder over spilled milk anytime. Is your washing machine out? If so, feel free to come use my laundry room. I'd love an excuse for a break from my own...

Jan Hawkes said...

Oh, no. When it rains, it pours. And in your case, it pours milk, soapy water and tears. I bet you felt like throwing a tantrum yourself. So sorry to hear of your plight. Can we say the good news is that you didn't have flooding in your basement?

Mom said...

Oh Katie, this makes me so sad!