THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

10 Things I Will/Won't Miss About Winter

1. I won't miss icy, freezing conditions and roads. 2. I won't miss the stress of preparing for the holidays.


3. I will miss the beauty of freshly fallen snow.

4. I will miss the joys of Christmas.
5. I will miss wearing cute boots with everything.

6. I will miss attending the boys' basketball games.
7. I will miss opportunities to have this kind of fun.

8. I will miss the sparkle of Christmas lights.

9. I will miss the kids making a snowman and getting so excited about the potential to build one.
10. I will miss making hot chocolate for and welcoming my cold kids into a nice, warm house after being outside in the snow. Doesn't it just feel safe and cozy inside when it's so cold outside?

1 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

I love your list. And I love that you find such perfect photos to illustrate it. They add a lot of personality, dimension and memories.