THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

10 things I'd like to learn how to do...

Today's '10 on Tuesday' asks the above question. Here are my answers in no particular order.
1. TIME MANAGEMENT aka SELF-DISCIPLINE-so I could actually find/make time to learn any of the following on my list.2. TAKE AWESOME PICTURES and PHOTOSHOP.
3. DIGITAL SCRAPBOOKING (including taking all of my printed pictures out of their ziploc baggie storage system, scan and convert to digital scrapbooks).

4. WEAVE MY OWN HAIR.

5. KNIT SOMETHING COOL (or anything at all, for that matter).

6. CUSTOM MATTING AND FRAMING.

7. SEW THINGS THAT PEOPLE WOULD DARE WEAR OR USE.

8. HANG WALLPAPER LIKE A PRO.
9. PLANT, MAINTAIN AND HARVEST AN AMAZING GARDEN & BOTTLE MY HARVEST.
.
10. MAKE THE PERFECT PIE CRUST.

6 comments:

Jan Hawkes said...

Your list would require a time travel management system. It looks very retro. It harkens back to a simpler country lifestyle. Those things would have been on both your grandmothers' required learning list. Except the weave would have been a home perm. Very interesting.

Jan Hawkes said...

PS: When you, Larry & the toddler are ready to go to Europe and pick Carter up from his mission, let me know and I'll stay with the other kids. :)

Lisa and Mike Marion said...

Such similar lists, we must be sisters.

Laura/Bridger said...

Ha ha! Funny how many things we have the same. You also have some I didn't put on my list, but would love to learn.

Karin said...

ok joseph just erased my novel of a comment. basic recap: I need to figure out #1, Anna wears the dress you made and the girls and I don those darling bags regularly, and you will likely master #9 with your new residence, so once you do, I'd love some pointers!

Jill said...

Sounds like everything I would like to accomplish someday. Love to keep up on your family.